Professional Sales - Electronics
|Salary Range:||Base + Comission|
|Benefits:||Includes a comprehensive benefit package|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
ECD is recognized worldwide for its leadership and expertise in thermal monitoring and analysis technology. Based in Milwaukie, Oregon, the company is a pioneer in the design, development, and manufacture of advanced thermal profiling systems and software used to monitor and analyze process temperatures in various industries including electronics, solar, baking, among others.
This position will provide a Proactive Sales effort to targeted Prospects/Customers, demonstrating the value of our products and services along with the ability to understand and recommend the right solution for the customer.
Will be selling and introducing new corporate products or services to established & potential clients in a proactive manner; individually or via an organized campaign.
Will proactively identify potential leads and initiate discovery toward sales closure.
Will apply Qualification Criteria and Discovery, and scale effort to magnitude & likelihood of sale opportunity.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence.
- Positive attitude and the ability maintain a high degree of professionalism at all times.
- Above-average computer skills, and high-level proficiency with Microsoft Office suite.
- Must be able to travel outside the U.S..
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check and a pre-employment drug screening.
- Willingness to learn.
Note: This application requires the completion of an online assessment. After completing your application here, you will receive an email with further instructions for completing the assessment. If you do not receive this email, please check your Junk Mail/Spam filters.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.