Manufacturing / Mechanical Engineer
|Salary Range:||Experience Based (~ starting $20/hr) |
|Benefits:||Medical, Dental, 401k, Vacation|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
We are a well-established and fast paced manufacturing company with a culture committed to quality and exceeding customer expectations. Over the past 30 years we have worked with industry leaders to design solutions for production and research needs across the entire constant temperature/environment spectrum.
- Performs the mechanical engineering and associated documentation of our complete line of constant temperature equipment.
- Execute the ECR/ECO process during the course of the product life cycle.
- Execute revisions of BOMs and associated documentation under change control.
- Provide input to test plans for the verification and validation process.
- Provide Engineering support during the manufacturing process.
- Solid Works
- Analytical / Problem Solver
- Attention to Detail
- Lean Manufacturing Skills
- Excellent Written / Oral Communications
- Sheet metal manufacturing design
- Team environment
- Managing control of BOMís
- Manufacturing / DFM / Lean
- BS Manufacturing, Mechanical Engineering, or equivalent experience
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.